Dear expectant mother, do you know that air pollution is a serious hidden killer that threatens the health of you and your baby? Do you know that air pollution can bring various diseases and risks to you and your baby? Do you know that air pollution can affect the quality of life and happiness of you and your baby? If you are not sure yet, please read this article carefully to understand the impact of air pollution on maternal and infant health, as well as how to choose and use air purifiers to protect yourself and your baby.
Air pollution refers to any harmful or potentially harmful substance present in the air, mainly divided into particulate pollutants, chemical pollutants, and biological pollutants.
Particle pollutants mainly include PM2.5, pollen, dander, dust, smoke, smoke, and so on.
Chemical pollutants mainly include formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, VOC, SVOC, and odorous substances. These pollutants can have various adverse effects on pregnant women and fetuses, and in severe cases, can affect fetal development.
Biological pollution: mainly including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and mites, which cause various diseases and affect the health of mothers and infants.
Air pollution poses a great threat to the health of pregnant women and fetuses. If we don't take timely measures, it will bring irreparable losses to our loved ones. So, how can we prevent air pollution? How can we use air purifiers to protect ourselves and our babies?
Air purifiers can remove various harmful or potentially harmful substances from the air, improving air quality. Using an air purifier can help us:
- Reduce respiratory and skin allergies;
- Preventing respiratory infections and lung cancer;
- Protecting the cardiovascular and nervous systems;
- Enhance immunity and resistance;
- Improve physical and mental state and emotions;
- Improve sleep quality and quality of life.
However, not all air purifiers are suitable for use in maternity rooms. When choosing an air purifier, we need to consider the following aspects based on the characteristics of the maternity room and the needs of pregnant women:
- Purification capacity: Select appropriate air purifier parameters based on the area and height of the pregnant woman's room. It is recommended that the purification capacity of the air purifier can ensure 5 cycles per hour, which can ensure the purification speed and efficiency.
- Choose the appropriate type of purification principle: Choose a physical filtration type air purifier with comprehensive purification capabilities, such as an air purifier equipped with HEPA and activated carbon filter screens, which can comprehensively filter particulate pollutants, chemical pollutants, and odors, with high efficiency. However, it is necessary to pay attention to the loading amount of activated carbon. Most brands on the market rarely use or even do not use activated carbon, In this way, their ability to purify VOC chemical pollutants and odors is very poor. At the same time, be careful not to use purifiers that use high-voltage electrostatic principles, as they can easily generate secondary pollutants such as ozone and nitrogen dioxide.
Low noise: Air purifiers require a motor to drive the wind wheel to drive air flow. Improper design can produce some uncomfortable high-frequency noise. Although well-designed purifiers may inevitably have some noise, the sound quality is similar to natural wind sound, which is not unacceptable. High quality air purifiers all use DC brushless motors, which can control noise perfectly and save electricity.
Certified by safety regulations: High quality air purifiers, such as ETL/FCC, are strictly certified by safety regulations and do not generate electromagnetic radiation, which affects the health of pregnant women and fetuses.
In short, when providing pregnant women with a clean, safe, and comfortable air environment, we cannot ignore the impact of air pollution on the health of mothers and infants. The use of suitable and high-quality air purifiers can help us protect our beloved pregnant women and fetuses, allowing them to embrace new lives with health and happiness.
The Jafända air purifier adopts a triple filtration system that combines HEPA filters and activated carbon filters. Among them, HEPA filters can filter over 99.97% of particles of 0.01 micrometers and above; Activated carbon filters can remove chemical pollutants such as VOCs, such as volatile organic compounds and odors such as benzene, xylene, toluene, formaldehyde, etc. In addition, the Jafända air purifier is also equipped with a particulate matter sensor, which can monitor the concentration of PM2.5 in indoor air in real-time, allowing you to truly experience the improvement of air quality. The Jafända air purifier is the first choice for pregnant women.